Wednesday, December 25, 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS...


Good morning everyone and

MERRY CHRISTMAS

to you and those you love...I hope you all have the most fantastic festive family day...this little cutie I won a little while ago and shes from Sassy Cheryl's stamps and is called Secret Santa Gift...isn't she fabulous...I think I went a bit nuts on the paper piecing though lol...have fun today and I will be back with a card on Monday so speak to you all then
Mina xxx

distress ink colours used
skin - antique linen, frayed burlap, tattered rose, spun sugar
hair - frayed burlap
shading - pumice stone

11 comments:

Irene said...

LOVE the paperpiecing and bow! Merry Christmas Mina and thanks for all the inspiration and fun stories!!

xx Irene

Squirrel x said...

Nuts or not hun, she looks amazing! I can't believe you even pp'd the parcel bow, now that's dedication, lol. Hope your Christmas is being a fabulous one. Hugs xx

ellyscard creatief said...

Amazing card Mina.
Gr Ell

Phi said...

Love the paper piecing. Nice and festive.

CaroleAnn said...

Oh, I think you made it look very festive! Love it and much blessings for you and your family is wished for the New Year! Hugs, CaroleAnn

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Lovely card Mina! Merry Christmas!
hugs,Helena

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Great card, love the spots and stripes!
Hope you had a great Christmas,
Rebecca.

mags said...

This is gorgeous Mina. Love all the paper piecing. Hope you had a lovely christmas.
Mags
x

Rebecca said...

Hi Mina hope your ok ! Merry Christmas ! I love your card !

Love From Rebecca xx

Mojca said...

I wish you a Marry Christmas too Mina! I love your paperpiecing, looks just gorgeous! hugs! MOjca

Mau xx said...

Hope you had a Wonderful Christmas Mina, All good wishes for 2014 to you all.
Love the card, your paper piecing is amazing!
Hugs Mau xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...