Monday, December 16, 2013

just add a bit of bling?...


Good morning everyone how are you all...well and happy I hope...it was so fantastic to catch up with my Sisters at the weekend and I know my Dad loved it...like most families who live some distance apart we don't spend near enough time together and really should make more of an effort...I must admit though I'm stuffed after eating out so many time over a few days...phew the old belt needs another notch I think lol...Friday the 13th didn't go without a hitch, did yours?...I found out that my Niece was rushed into hospital and then discovered my Uncle had been too...they are both going to be fine thankfully...I know its just a daft superstition but something bad always seems to happen then...well in our family anyway lol...well are all your preparations done yet?, we will hopefully get the rest of what needs done finished today as Phil has the day of work so we are heading out for the day list in hand...right now onto my card for today...when I saw this stunning Mo's Digital Pencil image I decided that although its a winter image I wouldn't use winter papers to go along with it, I wanted different colours to the normal Christmas ones...this is the stunning Anya and Nanook coloured with my usual distress inks and glittered with Stickles Glitter Glue - Star Dust...the beautiful papers are from the stunning Kaisercraft - Curiosity 6.5"x6.5" Paper Pad from Bunny Zoe's Crafts and I added more glitter to the fruit and leaves to add a frosty feel to it...what do you think? does it work?...I added some tags and a sentiment from the same pad and finished with a key charm, the sketch I made as I went along but am entering this for the Craftitude Challenge, Inkspirational Challenge and the Crafty Catz Challenge too...right I better get the war paint on, well we women of a certain age don't go out without it do we lol...whatever your up to today I hope its a relaxing one for you...I will let you know tomorrow how we got on with our list and will be back a bit later with my Bunny Zoe's Crafts winner
Mina xxx

distress ink colours used
skin - antique linen, frayed burlap, tattered rose, spun sugar
outfit - shabby shutters, crushed olive, ripe persimmon
sled - antique linen, frayed burlap
Nanook - black soot, pumice stone
shading - pumice stone

18 comments:

caroline said...

oh that is just so cute Mina, i love that image and your wonderful coloring
caroline x

debby4000 said...

Adorable card and also gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Mina. Such a cute image and I love the paper.
Russ and I actually got married on Friday 13th so I always consider it a lucky day. This year however Russ had to go for an MRI scan about his heart and Sophie had to go to the Docs about a mark which she needs a biopsy on. I am keeping hopeful in both cases.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Mona love the image and fabulous colour's
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Sue said...

Gorgeous paper and sweet image.Love your colouring.
All went by fine on Friday,I forgot about it so maybe that's why.
Glad you enjoyed your family get together,hugs xx.

Turtle In The Sand said...

Hi Min. Just took a few to catch up on what has been going on in your world. Sounds like you have everything under control. Your cards are stunning as always. I really like the addition of the glitter to the fruit. It pops beautifully. Have a very Merry Christmas Mina. Hugs, Linda

Jane said...

Great card Mina, I adore the added sparkle
Hugs
Jane

cebelica said...

Such a beautiful image. I love the sweet image and the bling. Hugs! xx

NormaJean said...

Thank you for joining us at Craftitude, your project is Beautiful

hugs DT Norma jean

Phi said...

Such a lovely card Mina. Love that added bit of glitter sparkle.

Kim said...

a gorgeous Mo image! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz! Don’t forget to check back for the winner & top 3 in January! Kim x

Mojca said...

oh I loveeee the gorgeous shine!!! hugs! MOjca

caroline said...

stunning card mina and excellent coloring as always, thank you for joining us at craftitude and good luck
caroline dt

mags said...

A gorgeous card Mina. Such a cute image and love all the sparkle.
Mags
x

PaperDaisies said...

Stunning. I love the design. Great job. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

Marina said...

Beautifully coloured in image on your pretty card and love the bird on the fruit. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

coops said...

so gorgeous mina.i love your design and papers and the image is stunning :D

xx coops xx

Yvonne Garner said...

Just precious! Perfect for our challenge at Inkspirational. Thank you for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...