Tuesday, December 03, 2013

you wont like me when Im green...


Good morning everyone I hope your all well and having a great start to your week...it was brilliant to see I'm not alone in having done nothing for Christmas yet...and that some of you feel guilty about it like me too lol...the tree is still giving me guilty looks and is sitting in the corner sulking...well I headed for my craft room yesterday and decided to have a mass printing and colouring session but I couldn't get my printer to work at all...does anyone else have problems with their Epson printer?, I have never had this happen before and am stumped...in fact a couple of times it almost made it into the garden via the window lol...I will have another go today, now my temper has evened out a bit, keep your fingers crossed it works or listen out for a smashing window and a hulk type yell lol...right now onto my card for today...this is one of the brand new Return to Winter Wonderland release from Sugar Nellie...she is the beautiful Hey Little Birdie, I coloured her with my distress inks and glittered her up with loads of Stickles Glitter Glue - Star Dust...the fantastic papers are from the Echo Park - Reflections Christmas 6x6 Paper Pad, I bought this from Bunny Zoe's Crafts...I finished with a punched snowflake, a rub on sentiment and a lush organza bow, would you believe I found this beautiful ribbon in my scraps box...I know shocker eh? and a charm from the Marianne D Winter Charms JU0871 pack, I like using charms as embellishments and the circle is using cut off with just scissors to do this...the fab sketch is from the Sketch N Stash Challenge and I'm also entering it for the Ribbon Girl Challenge and the Crafting When We Can Challenge too...I'm heading out with my Dad for a little while this afternoon, then our beautiful Daughter is calling in this evening...I will let you know if the printer is planted or not lol...whatever your up to today I hope its a peaceful calm one for you
Mina xxx

distress ink colours used
skin - antique linen, frayed burlap, tattered rose, spun sugar
hair - frayed burlap
outfit - evergreen bough, antique linenm pumice stone
bird - frayed burlap
shading - pumice stone

19 comments:

Sue said...

A gorgeous card Mina,love your paper and so cute image. Beautiful soft colouring.
Hope you have a good day with your Dad and later on with your Daughter.
Hope your naughty printer behaves :)
Hugs Sue x

Irene said...

Adorable card, sweet image and LOVE the soft tones Mina!!
Here we have Sinterklaas on December 5th but as soon as he's back to Spain I'll start with Christmas-deco cause.....the girls are coming from Newcastle whoohoo I'm a happy Mamma!!

xx Irene

KandA said...

Wonderful card Mina and such a sweet image.
I've got an Epson printer and if it plays up I usually reinstall the software or if it's dodgy printouts then it's always a case of running the printhead cleaner a few times and touchwood seems to work okay then
As for christmas - well I revert to the olden times when christmas started on christmas eve, then if I've forgotten something it just has to wait another year !! xx

Dotty Jo said...

Fabulous card Mina! I'm totally in denial about Christmas, Jo x

Unknown said...

Love the soft colors and your flawless coloring!
I'm pretty much done with my Christmas cards, but this last one is giving me a massive headache, that I just might consider buying someone else's card for this person and give it a rest. :)
Great card, Mina!

Phi said...

Gorgeous image and great colouring. I love the colour pallet of your cute card.

Sherri said...

Adorable card, Mina! Love the soft colors. My Epson won't print if one of my colors is in need of replacing. The whole thing just shuts down. Could that be your problem?

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Mina I LOVE this! Utterly stunning! Fantastic Christmas card and I love the new Sugar Nellie images. So gorgeous. Hugs, Wends x

Helen in the UK said...

Love your soft colour scheme - beautiful! Your colouring is fantastic - thanks for sharing your colour recipe :)

mags said...

This is gorgeous Mina. Love the image and the soft colours.
Mags
x

Jacquel said...

What a beautiful card! Love the soft colors & layout...that ribbon is gorgeous too! Thanks so much for playing along with us @ CWWC & hope to see you back again for our Calendar/Countdown challenge!!!

Mojca said...

Waw the papers look absolutely stunning Mina! Love the soft colours. hugs! MOjca

Merkku said...

What a great card!
I just love these light colours.
Thank you for sharing with us at Sketch N Stash- challenge.
Hugs Merkku

ribenaruby said...

Hi Mina, I'm catchin up with your fab creations. Lovely soft colours, love that cute image! Ruby x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Such a beautiful card - I love the background with this image.
Rebecca.

coops said...

so gorgeous mina.fab pretty papers and the image is adorable :D

xx coops xx

Ribbon Girl said...

Hello Mina - gorgeous card - I've just replaced my 3 year old Epsom with new one - great printers - I think I've fathomed out most of the problems - so if yours is still playing up email me via the shop. Thank you for joining in with The Ribbon Girl Ho Ho Ho Christmas Challenge – please check back on 15th December to find out who won! Mary x

Ally said...

Looks so sweet, love the image!Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Stash!
xx, Ally

Borqna said...

Congratulations!
Excellent card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...