Monday, April 22, 2013

fan-tastic...


Good morning everyone...its the virtual me again...its Monday so we are probably visiting Westport today...its a lovely seaside place and really Irish if you know what I mean...google it and you will see what I mean...I so fell in love with this sweet little stamp when I saw it...she is by La La Land Crafts and is called Kimono Marci with Fan...I just couldn't resist doing a bit of paper piecing on her beautiful kimono...I coloured her with distress inks and the papers are from my favourite paper pad atm, the stunning Kaisercraft - Remember Me 6.5"x6.5" Paper Pad, I love the amazing colours in this pad...the tag is from the same pad and the sentiment is from the stamp set...I finished with a flower from the  Prima Flowers Perle Bebe - Almanac set and a few punched and cut out flowers from the stamp set...everything I used on my card today is from Bunny Zoe's Crafts...that's it for today, I hope you joined in with my candy yesterday, if not its on the post below so pop down to join in...oh btw I took my camera with me so prepare to be bored rigid with holiday photos when I get back lol...have a brilliant day and I hope the sun shines for you (and us) 
Mina xxx

distress ink colours used
skin - antique linen, frayed burlap, tattered rose, spun sugar
hair - black soot
shading - pumice stone

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Mina, this card is very cute. Love the colour combinations & the way you embellished them.

Janine - Ellabella said...

I love the sweet images, gorgeous colours and so many wonderful details too. Hugs Janine

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Really gorgeous card,
hugs Tamara

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, love the image and colours.
luv
Debby

cuilliesocks said...

Lovely little card, gorgeous image and colours, Kate x

Sonia said...

Absolutely gorgeous card my dearest friend^_^
Lovely image^_^
Have a wonderful start of the week^_^
Hugs,
Sonia

Mojca said...

Ohhhh she is just amazing Mina, so cute and sweet! Your colouring is so gorgeous and I love how you paper pieced her dress. hope you are enjoying your holiday. hugs! MOjca

rachel said...

stunning paper piecing Mina - love your card xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

That's gorgeous Mina! Love those papers and the paper piecing you've done on the image. Such a lush and gorgeous colour palette. Hugs, Wends xxx

Leanne said...

I love this card. So cute!

coops said...

so stunning mina.i love your colours and really gorgeous image :D

x coops xx

Juls said...

Very sweet, love the paper pieced outfit!! Hugs Juls xxx

Julie said...

Yummy! I love your paper piecing on her kimono - perfect! Hugs, Juliex

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...