Thursday, April 11, 2013

sniff, sniff...


Good morning everyone how you all feeling, I hope your not feeling like this poor little fella...there is a few spring colds going around, mind with snow still in Scotland its little wonder people aren't feeling well...well I finally managed to get my Dads chiropodists appointment right phew and I was sitting in the waiting room while I waited for him...playing a game on my tablet and a woman sitting next to me started chatting...now I'm a pretty friendly person but I must just have one of those faces because by the time my Dad came out I knew where she lived, how many children she had, that she had just given up smoking and what make her phone was...there's such a thing as giving too much information you know...she was a nice lady though and a good natter does you good sometimes doesn't it even if it is a bit one sided lol...right my card for today is using this oh so cute and perfect for get well soon card Mo's Digital Pencil digi, this is the fab Beary Sick...look at that poor little face, it just makes you go aaaaawwwwww...I coloured him with my usual distress inks and the stunning papers are from one of my new buys from Bunny Zoe's Crafts...these are from the Kaisercraft - Elegance 6.5"x6.5" Paper Pad...the sentiment is from the same pad too...I added a Prima flower (one I have had for ages and ages) and two cut out freehand leaf shapes...the design is quite simple but the papers and image make it look like it isn't don't you think?...the fab sketch is from the Sketch N Stash Challenge and I'm also entering it for the Twisted Tuesday Challenge and the Creative Inspirations Challenge too...its supermarket day with my Dad today (groan) but I don't mind really as it gives us a chance for put the world to rights coffee time too and some days have to dedicated to the mundane things like grocery shopping don't they... so I'm off to put the old war paint on...whatever your up to today I hope its a little more exciting than mine lol
Mina xxx

distress ink colours used
bear - antique linen, frayed burlap, spun sugar,
nose - victorian velvet
eyes - tumbled glass
nightshirt - pumice stone, evergreen bough,
hankie and slippers - evergreen bough, spun sugar
shading - pumice stone

22 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Adriana said...

Beautiful colored!

debby4000 said...

Oh he is fabulous Mina and what lovely colours.
luv
Debby

Nannieflash said...

Hi Mina, at least she didnt tell you about her sex life, that would have been a step to far. Stunning card by the way love your colour choice. hugs Shirleyxxx

Kat said...

Gorgeous card Mina, lovely colour choice. Poor wee bear, he does look miserable. Love his slippers lol!

Kat xx

Lau W said...

This bear needs spring, like us !! Oh just love his shoes, so cuuute image !
Your card is adorable !
xxx

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

What gorgeous card and so sweet image
hugs Tamara

Vickie Y said...

Your card is adorable! Love the soft colors you used. Thank you for playing along with us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.

My'scardcorner said...

This is so pretty Mina and I too like the colours.I like to chat to anyone but dont give personal imfo out though enjoy your shop been to North Shields Quayside today bet that brings memories back for you.
Myrax

~@ngie~ said...

an awesome card... love the image & the papers & the colour combo is brill :)

Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash.... Good luck :)

hugz Angie xXx

Lisa Jane said...

oh he is just so cute ... i love his slippers and the colours you have used
Lisa x

mags said...

A really cute card Mina. Super image and love the colours and design.
mags
x

Sinikka said...

SOOOO cute. He really looks sick
Hugs Sinikka

Crea Astrid said...

What a sweetie. So Lovely digi.

Hugs, Astrid.

Dawn T said...

Hi Mina.... I've been a follower for sometime but haven't left many comments ... I LOVE your work, your colouring is stunning. Can you tell me what sort of card you use to colour with? I never seem to be able to get so nice colouring with my distress inks.

coops said...

so stunning mina.your colours and are gorgeous and i love the fabulous image :D

xx coops xx

Rebecca said...

Hi Mina, i love your card with the colour. The image is so cute and the sentiment is very true!

Love From Rebecca xx

KandA said...

Gorgous card Mina. I love the beautiful colours and he is the most adorable image xx

Viv said...

Gorgeous card :) Viv xx

Mojca said...

oh he is a cutie. great papers and lovely colours. Hugs! Mojca

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What an adorable card! Love the color!!!

Thank you for participating in the Twisted Tuesday Challenge!

Ally said...

aaaaw Mina, it looks stunning, wonderful image! thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Stash with this cute card!
xxx, Ally

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...