Saturday, April 20, 2013

on the road...


Good morning everyone I hope you all have a fab weekend planned...well we are off on our trip, it should take us about 4-5 hours to get there as we are planning a couple of stop on route as travelling that long is a bit hard on my poor Dad...you should have seen the car last night when we packed it, I think Phil thought it would burst, well I never said I travelled light did I lol...right now for my card for today...when I first saw this beautiful Hyacinth 1 from Janey's Digi Designs I knew exactly what sort of card I would make...its so pretty and makes a perfect image to add to the side of a sentiment or message don't you think?...I coloured the flowers with distress inks and cut it out...the sentiment is stamped with a stamp from my sentiment box, I keep all the sentiments I cut off stamp sets etc all in one box so I can find them easily, the lush papers although they are out of stock as I have had them ages is from the Bazzill Basics 6x6" Multipack - Antique Aged Papers pack from Bunny Zoe's Crafts...I finished my card with a lush deep purple ribbon from my stash and a pearl brad with the back prongs cut off...its so weird not entering any challenges, strange how you get used to something isn't it...I will be back tomorrow as usual and don't forget I have candy this week so keep an eye out for it...whatever your up to today I hope you wont be sitting in the car as long as us
Mina xxx

distress ink colours used
flowers - milled lavender, seedless preserves
stalk and centres - shabby shutters, peeled paint

19 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow this is so pretty Mina, I love the elegant style. Happy weekend xxx

Juls said...

Beautiful!! Loves the soft colours! Hugs Juls xxx

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Fabulous card, wauuu
hugs Tamara

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful card Mina. love the colors.
Gr Elly

Chrissy said...

Very classy Mina, love the image and sentiment and the bow sets it all of perfectly..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Janette said...

Beautiful Mina and I love that Bow, the paper is abit gorgeous too....
Hope your having a pleasant journey..xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Mina.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jane said...

of course it's gorjuss...it's been Mina'd xxxxxx

Made by Mandy said...

I think this is absolutely gorgeous. It took my breath away when I saw it on the DT group.

Love Mandy xxx

Unknown said...

Sweet card Mina, love the cream and lilac! Hugs Frea

SUZYD said...

Very pretty card,love the sentiment.Suzyd x

cebelica said...

This is so elegant! I love your card. The music notes background is wonderful and that blow and flower image look amazing. Fab work! Hugs! xx

coops said...

so stunning and elegant mina.really beautiful flowers and colours :D

xx coops xx

KandA said...

This is so beautiful Mina. Love everything, colours, papers, image, ribbon and sentiment xx

Mojca said...

Oh I love the card Mina, especially the gorgeous bow and pretty papers. Hope you had a save trip and are already enjoin your holiday. Hugs! Mojca

Hanneke said...

What a wonderfully eleganrt card Mina! I hope you all have a great trip! Hugs, Hanneke

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Mina that's stunning! I love the pretty hyacinth and the papers and ribbon are gorgeous! Hope you're enjoying your travels. Hugs, Wends x

XxJULESxX said...

Oh wow it's a beautiful card Mina love it!

Julie said...

Such a gorgeous, elegant card, Mina! You're right the bloom perfectly accents the sentiment! Hugs, Juliexx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...