Friday, April 12, 2013

I have a virus...aaaccchhhooo....


 Good morning everyone and no its not me that has the virus its my lovely old laptop so I'm using my new Galaxy tablet to write this until I can get it cleared...so bear with me as it might take a little while...at least I know why I couldn't upload my photos the other day now so at least thats a positive lol...well you have to look on the bright side dont you...I will hopefully be back later and back on my laptop so I can get to my photos etc...if not wish me luck everyone...I need it lol
Take care
Mina xxx

2 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

What a pain in the bleep, bleep, bleep ! Computers great when they work but oh when they don't. Hope you get it fixed soon, Kate x

coops said...

fingers crossed for you mina ;D

xx coops xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...