Sunday, April 28, 2013

yellow, blue and pink????...


Good morning everyone are you all having a fab weekend...we woke up to wall to wall sunshine yesterday and yes the temperature even got to double figures...phew a heatwave lol...well I say we woke up Phil was away marshaling at a road race he was supposed to be away Friday night too but the heavens opened and he refused to pitch his tent in a field swimming in water bless him lol...there's nothing worse than soggy socks when your marshaling the next day...well I have caught up with some things but still have loads of emails to go through so if you sent me one and I haven't replied I'm not ignoring you honestly I just haven't got to it yet...I must admit though since coming back I have struggled to make anything as I think I left my mojo in Mayo...there could be a song there lol, I even gave up colouring yesterday and threw what I had done in the bin in a fit of temper...but I will have a hunt for it today, if you see a lonely little mojo wandering around please send it home its greatly missed...but I managed this card anyway using the beautiful Daffodils from Janey's Digi Designs...perfect for a spring card aren't they?...I coloured them with distress inks and used some of the stunning Prima 6x6" Paper Pad - Doodle Deux, I'm not sure if this colour combo works totally but it seemed like a good idea at the time lol...but I do love the patterns in this pad from Bunny Zoe's Crafts so much...I finished my card with a mixture of different buttons...the fab sketch is from the Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge and I'm also entering it for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge and the Digi Haven Challenge too...I'm not going to craft today but we are heading for some garden centres as the sunshine has made Phil yearn to make some hanging baskets...I don't know why as I'm not a great fan of them and prefer flowers where I can see them properly...but you never know I might find some nice pots for the decking and I quite fancy a sofa for outside...you know the sort of thing, comfy, perfect for coffee and reading but waterproof...sssshhhhhhhhh dont tell Phil that's the only reason I'm going with him will you lol...whatever your up to today have fun and I hope the sun shines on you
Mina xxx

distress ink colours used
scattered straw, antique linen, pumice stone

19 comments:

Juls said...

Fab card, love the rounded corners & the buttons hugs Juls xxx

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Beautiful card,
love the flowers and buttons
hugs Tamara

My'scardcorner said...

Just lovley Mina loe the daffs an the button touch great border too. Enjoy your visit to the garden centre.
Myrax

Wendy L said...

Looks good, have a fabby Sunday, it is raining here and has been for 4 days. xxx

Mojca said...

Oh this is gorgeous! The colours are just divine. hugs! Mojca

rachel said...

such pretty daffs Mina - really pretty - love the colours on your card too xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Mina.

Hugs Riet.xx

KandA said...

Super card Mina. Love the rounded edges and those fab daffodils xx

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful card Mina.
Gr Elly

mags said...

A lovely card Mina. Beautiful image and love the colour combo and the addition of the buttons.
Mags
x

coops said...

so gorgeous mina.beautiful papers and colours and i love your daffodils :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Such a gorgeous card Mina, just love it! Hugs Frea

Sarah J Moerman said...

Beautiful card! Such pretty flower and wonderful color combo! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Mina love the card! beautiful!

Rebecca said...

Hi Mina i love your card with the pretty flowes!

Love From Rebecca xx

Joanne said...

What a lovely cheerful card! Beautiful daffodil image and I love your sentiment all around the edges. So happy to have you join us at CC&CC! Come back again soon. Joanne

Sharon said...

This is beautiful Mina. The flowers are lovely and a fab design and colour scheme,
Hugs Sharon, x

marion82 said...

lovely card sweetie well done!
Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenges!!
hugs
xMx

you can visit
http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
and http://colorinkdigistamps.blogspot.gr/
for my free digis!!

Deanne Saunders said...

Your card is very pretty!!! Thanks for participating in our Chocolate,Coffee and Cards challenge!! Hope to see you again next week!

~DEANNE~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...