Tuesday, April 16, 2013

theres something about spots & stripes...


Good morning everyone are you having a nice week...how horrific was the Boston bombings, I despair of mankind sometimes, what reason could any organisation or terrorist have to bomb runners...the world has gone mad hasn't it?, my heart goes out to those bereaved and the injured and I wish there was some way I could gather them all up and tell them everything is going to be alright...I was sitting colouring yesterday in glorious sunshine, what a difference it makes but how strange is the weather at the moment...we had glorious sunshine all day yesterday and Phil spent hours in the garden when he came home planting loads of flowers and shallots and a creeping rose...it was lovely...then about 7pm a storm came in and the wind went up and we seemed to changed seasons completely...too weird...right now my card for today, I love love love this cutie from the new Magnolia Once Upon a Time collection...this is the fab Tilda as a Clown, I coloured her with my distress inks and paper pieced her outfit and hat with paper from the same pad as the spot and stripes paper I used for the card, there's something about spot and stripes together isn't there and they are perfect for a cute clown don't you think...the papers are from the Echo Park - Sweet Girl 6x6 Paper Pad...this is such a fabulously bright and beautiful pad...I finished my card with a lush wired bow made from Organza Ribbon - Baby Blue (25mm Wide), and a white button...everything I used, except the button is from Bunny Zoe's Crafts...brilliant news too Bunny Zoe's Crafts has a stamp sale on atm...the link is below just click on the picture...the fab sketch is from Sketch Saturday and I'm also entering it for the Allsorts Challenge (M for Magnolia and Mina) and That Craft Place Challenge too...another busy busy day today getting loads of stuff ready...our holidays seem to be like operation list atm lol...whatever your up to today have a brilliant one and don't forget about the Bunny Zoe's Crafts sale too
Mina xxx

distress ink colours used
skom - antique linen, frayed burlap, tattered rose, spun sugar
hair - pumice stone
shading on paper piecing and around image - pumice stone


11 comments:

Juls said...

Love the combo of dots&stripes!! Very striking card!! Hugs Juls

tilly said...

Love the spots and stripe paper, and Tilda of course
Tilly

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous, sweet card Mina and those papers are perfect for clown Tilda.
luv
Debby

Mojca said...

Oh I loveee how you paper pieced her cute little clown outfit. Brilliant card Mina. hugs! MOjca

Sonia said...

Fantastic card,colorful and joyful^_^
Big hug my friend^_^
Sonia

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Mina.

Hugs Riet.xx

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Fabulous card,
hugs Tamara

Wendy L said...

So cute, great image, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, x

coops said...

so gorgeous mina.your papers look fabulous and i love the fun image :D

xx coops xx

Mummylade said...

fabulous work Mina! Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts this week and good luck in the challenge.

Magpies Delights Crafty Home said...

Very cute card x Thanks for joining me and the rest of the DT over at That Craft Place Challenge Blog and hope to see you again soon, Hugs, Caroline.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...