Thursday, April 25, 2013

springtime tulips...


Good morning everyone did you miss me yesterday...bet you didn't even notice lol...I'm kinda hoping that we are having a spring day like this little sweetie is...shes one of the brand new spring release digis from Mo's Digital Pencil...she so reminds me of our beautiful Daughter she had hair like this and when she was small she collected everything in our garden with any colour in it and gave it to me as 'a flower for Mummy'...I always ended up with a handful of much loved weeds that lived in a glass of water for ages lol...she was so sweet and I couldn't resist loving them even though they were weeds...this is the beautiful Spring for Sale coloured with distress inks...the amazing papers are from the Prima 6x6" Paper Pad -Tea Thyme...I think its out of stock at Bunny Zoe's Crafts though...I love the pretty shades in this don't you?...I finished my card with a sentiment and a green satin bow from my stash...oh and before I forget all the sketches I have used this week have been from Mojo Monday...their sketches are always so lush and they keep them so you can use them whenever you want...well today is our last full day of our holiday so I will be back tomorrow with a live post with loads of gossip, a card and probably some photos to show you if I can get them downloaded in time for my post...until then have a brilliant day and I will speak to you all tomorrow
Mina xxx

distress ink colours used
skin - antique linen, frayed burlap, tattered rose, spun sugar
hair - frayed burlap, antique linen
outfit - antique linen, spun sugar
boots - frayed burlap
tulip cases - scattered straw, antique linen
tulips - victorian velvet, peeled paint, shabby shutters
shading - pumice stone

16 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So pretty, hope you are having a lovely time

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Lovely card, love the soft colours,
hugs Tamara

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful card . Lovely soft colors.
Gr Elly

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous,cute card.
luv
Debby

Jane said...

Simply beautiful Mina.
Hugs
Jane

Nannieflash said...

Hi Mina that is just gorgeous shes so cute and your married up the paper brilliantly with it, its a stunning result. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Mojca said...

Waw this is so pretty Mina. She is just gorgeous and the colours are so summery and positive, like you are. hugs! MOjca

My'scardcorner said...

It is so pretty Mina and dont we all want some warmer weather hope youve enjoyed your break.
Myrax

Irene said...

Beautiful soft tones on this gorgeous card Mina! The weed story sounds very familiar "lol", sweet memories!!!

xx Irene

Julie said...

This is so beautiful, Mina! Love the soft pretty colours and your colouring is so delicate - perfect! Hope you've enjoyed your break! Juliexx

mags said...

A lovely card Mina.
Hope you have had a good few days.
Mags
x

Sharon said...

This is beautiful Mina. The image is so pretty and the papers are gorgeous.
Hugs Sharon x

Juls said...

beautiful! Love the soft colours!! Hugs Juls

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

I did miss you yesterday! Love your card Mina, your colouring is flawless as always and those papers are divine! Love the connection with your daughter, mine too is a flower child, picking any and all weeds she sees for mama's kitchen-sill vase. Love that the image reminded you of that, so lovely. I totally adore this image, so I'm off to the store. Safe travels home. Hugs, Wends xxxx

coops said...

so stunning mina.beautiful colours and i love the image :D

xx coops xx

Sonia said...

What a fabulous card my dearest friend^_^
Adorable image ^_^
Have a sweet weekend^_^
Sonia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...