Monday, April 01, 2013

Share...


Good morning everyone...did you all have a lovely family Easter Sunday and hands up who had chocolate for breakfast lol...bet at least one of you did, wow can you believe its the 1st April already...whoosh and the year has gone, it will be Christmas before we know it at this rate...we had a lovely family lunch yesterday and then I made cheesecake for desserts...btw a couple of people have emailed me for the recipe for my Mushroom and Bacon pasta sauce and I was wondering if anyone else would like my pasta and cheesecake recipe's too I could put them both on here to save me sending them individually...what do you think?...they are quick, simple and never fail so if you would like them just say...right now onto my card for today and please take note I resisted the urge to play any April fools tricks lol...how cute is this CC Designs stamp, I had great fun colouring this sweetie and her playmate...its called C.C. Designs Mashi's Muffins Panda and I coloured it with distress inks...the lush papers are from the Prima 6x6" Paper Pad - Divine this pad is so beautiful and the colours are perfect for Spring/Summer...I finished with a Gingham Wired Edge Gold Thread Ribbon - Green (this ribbon is perfect for making bows as its wired and holds it shape brilliantly), a flower from the Prima Flowers Perle Bebe - Sun Kiss pack and a sentiment from a sheet in my stash...everything except the sentiment is from Bunny Zoe's Crafts...the lush sketch is from the Papertake Weekly challenge and I'm also entering it for the Challenges 4 Everybody Challenge and the That Craft Place Challenge...well Phil's still off work so we are heading out to the shops today and maybe a spot of lunch...whatever your up to today I hope you don't fall fowl of any April Fools tricks and have a brilliant one
Mina xxx

distress ink colours used
skin - antique linen, frayed burlap, tattered rose, spun sugar
eyes - crushed olive
bamboo - peeled paint, crushed olive
block - black soot
shading - pumice stone

9 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, cute card and love the sweet image.
luv
Debby

Grenouille Greetings said...

A super fun image on your delightfully pretty card, Mina. Hugs, Lesley

ginny c said...

Beautiful card, good idea about recipes would lovecthem

My'scardcorner said...

Cute image Mina and love how youve added a flower to the ribbon very effective. Enjoy your shopping withPhil.
Myrax

coops said...

so gorgeous mina.the image is really cute and i love your colours.
i would love your recipes, we love pasta and cheesecake :D

xx coops xx

Mojca said...

Oh the image is just spiffing! Would love to hear about your cheesecake recipe, I am a big sweet tooth. Hugs! Mojca

Dianne said...

Oh Mina this is sooooo sweet, I love the image, the whole layout is wonderful, love the bow too, hope you and Phil had a great day, thanks for sharing this beauty..

Miradormakings said...

This is gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody.

Joan x

Lizzy said...

I love this image , so cute! Thanks for joining in at That Craft Place x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...