Sunday, April 14, 2013

hair pulling out moments...

Good morning everyone...oops afternoon I mean...well the laptop saga is almost over, I have done everything I can think of to fix it and its working fine despite a few hair pulling moments lol...I have also run three virus scans just in case...I'm just waiting for a friend to come around this evening to double check everything is perfect and I will be back on line in all the right ways...I have loads to tell you but it takes too long on my teeny tiny galaxy keyboard I will leave it for my first proper post...I hope your all well and having a brilliant weekend, I will speak to you all properly real soon and give you all the goss...btw I was asked about replacing the cream cheese with marscapone yesterday, I have tried this (as I love marscapone)and it doesn't set right and has a very different consistency, I tried a mix of all three but couldn't get the right set either...I maybe muddled a few people saying cream cheese...its the same stuff you would put on bagels and a well known make here is Philadelphia...I hope that helps a bit more...speak later
Mina xxx

1 comment:

Mojca said...

oh I'll try to find Philadelfia, I hope they have it here. thank you so much for the answer. Hope you fix your computer soon. hugs! Mojca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...