Sunday, May 06, 2012

come fly with me...

Good morning everyone have you got anything nice planned for today?...go on make us all jealous and let us know...well there was no trip to Ikea but instead we went for eggs benedict for breafast then a trip to the craft shop, its a good thing theres a comfy sofa in there I get to chat to the girls, shop and Phil relaxes and chats away too...I bought er...have a guess lol...papers and ribbons, well there was some lush Graphic45 and Echo Park papers so I just couldnt resist...its a serious addiction isnt it...oh and I bought extra ribbons Im going to have a ribbon giveaway this week, they are gorgeous colours too and I will throw in some of the checked wide ones I have been using...lush and such beautiful colours too, so watch out for it as you dont want to miss a chance of winning them, Im still not used to having Phil home full time but I am sssssooooo enjoying it, although hes at work its feels like holidays as thats when we spent our time together, although I do seriously hate with a vengeance cooking, I will do everything I can to avoid it, when our Daughter was living at home I cooked every day was organised with meals etc but just kinda got out of the habit while Phil was woring away for all those year...I hope the habit dosent come back lol...right now onto my card for today which is using this sweetest cutest little Marianne Design Clear Stamp - In the air, isn't it sssssssoooooooo cute and it made me go aaaaahhhhhh when I saw it...I coloured it with distress inks and teamed it up with the lush new Prima 6x6" Paper Pad - Song Bird like all the stunning Prima pads its so beautifully soft and the designs are stunning, the teeny little tag is cut from the same pad too...the pad and stamp are from Bunny Zoe's Crafts...all I finished my card with was some more of the lush brown gingham ribbon I bought at the craft fair...the fab sketch is from the Try Stampin' On Tuesday challenge and Im also entering it for the Simon Says Stamp challenge and CCEE stampers challenge too...we are heading out for a walk today if the weather holds up...if its warm we might even go for a picnic, I love picnics mind my idea of a good picnic is tapas from M&S with dessert and a chilled bottle of something sparkling so they happen rarely lol...whatever your up to have a fantastic day
Mina xxx
distress ink colours used
teddy - antique linen, frayed burlap, spun sugar
balloons - tattered rose
basket - tattered rose, wild honey
around clouds - evergreen bough

33 comments:

Annette said...

this is so cute Mina i love the cute image amd soft colours x

Jackie said...

What a stunning selection of cards since I last visited Mina :o)
Jackie xx

My'scardcorner said...

Cute card Mina love the papers and ribbon enjoy your day
Myrax

Christine L said...

Morning Mina

What a gorgeous cute image.... and you've coloured her so delicately! Beautiful card altogether.

Not up to anything special today - still got a bit of a kitchen nightmare... have the hob and sink working, oh and the cooker too.. but everything else still in the dining room! My lovely OH is at work too, so I think i'll just get up in my craft room...

Hugs
Christine x

Unknown said...

what a superb card such pretty pastels so subtle colouring im still trying my inks...but need more practise ..you card is very sweet and a wonderful edition to your superb blog hugs sassyx

tilly said...

those papers are soooo pretty, love the pastel, hope you get out in the sun. I may get out in the garden......flippin weeds!
Tilly

mags said...

Such a lovely card. The image is so sweet and love the papers used. Nothing planned for today but will hopefully get some crafting in. Have a good day.
Mags
x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous ,love the image and fabulous papers.xxx

cheryl said...

oh Hun,this is one,super cute image,and love the papers,you have used,and that,gorgeous ribbon,sounds like you had a super time,Hun,I got my wee puppy yesterday Hun,I pick him up in,2 weeks,he he,hugs Cherylxxxx

Marie-Louise said...

Love the image beautifully coloured as always. The papers and the delicate colours are great.

Chrissy said...

So adorable Mina, gorgeous card.
Hope you have a wonderful day...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Mina. Absolutely beautiful. Gorgeous papers and fab design. You make the most fabulous creations. Have a lovely day.
Love Sandra xxx

Catherine said...

Fab card and cute image. Enjoy your walk...

Grenouille Greetings said...

Super cute, Mina! Looking forward to seeing your new makes with your new papers and ribbons. Hug, Lesley

susiestacey said...

Hi Mina, lovely little card and the odd treat does you the world of good too x I am going to my grandaugher Esther's 2nd birthday party this aft then not a lot else happening today x Susan x

Tammy said...

Adorable Mina! Such pretty soft colors and the papers are exceptionally pretty!

arjette said...

Oohhh this one is sooooooo cute!!! Lovely card Mina!!

gr. arjette.

Deb said...

I love the little bear and the background that was used. Very nice. Thanks for playing along at Try Stampin on Tuesday.

Lau W said...

Oh i would like to fly with little bear, he's so cute ! :-) Love your soft papers and your soft and so beautiful colouring !
Lol, I went to ikea this saturday !
xxx

crafty-stamper said...

quite a few gorgeous cards since I last had time for a visit love the cute image and your backing paper
carol x

heidy said...

Oh what a cutie Mina!
XXX Heidy

June Nelson said...

Kive this Mina its so cute xxxxxxxx

coops said...

so pretty mina.gorgeous sweet bear and i love your beautiful colours and papers :D

xx coops xx

Riet said...

Beautiful card Mina,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Fabulous Mina love the colours. Hope you had a good day x

Jo said...

Oooo, paper & ribbons......the very best kind of shopping! Fab card, that teddy is just the cutest!
Hugs Jo x

Rufus said...

Hmmmm those papers are sooo lovely! I know just what you mean about the cooking...makes me batty to have to do it ALL the time. Not even the cooking, but figuring out WHAT to cook! Sounds like you are really enjoying having your darling Phil around all the time, certainly a pleasant adjustment!
R/

debby4000 said...

Oh wonderful cute card Mina.
luv
Debby

Janette said...

So cute Mina, tried to leave a comment yesterday but blogger just wasn't having it.xxx

Kristen Conant said...

This would make an adorable baby card! So soft and sweet. I am glad you found time to play along with us at Try Stampin On Tuesday!

Mandy said...

Oh Mina you must be a secret twin I loathe cooking too lol.
Your card is absolutely gorgeous hun, such pretty papers (which I now "need") and your colouring is always so beautiful.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

Heather said...

Hi Mina, hope you are well sweetie!!
Hour card is adorable, I love the colour/papers!! What an adorable image and gorgeous colouring.

Thanks so much for joining the Simon Says Stamp challenge
hugs
Heather xx

CherylAnn Robinson said...

Such a lovely, soft card. It is very pretty and perfect for a little one.
Thanks for playing at Try Stampin'.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...