Thursday, May 24, 2012

back to normal...

Good morning everyone are you all enjoying this fantastic sunny weather, I'm loving it, its so wonderful not to have to put the heat on at night, I still haven't forsaken the woolly socks yet though...you never know do you...we went for a lovely drive and walk yesterday morning and then for breakfast...although I had to bite my tongue while I was in the breakfast cafe, there was two workmen there who were making obscene gestures behind some schoolgirls backs...it makes me so mad and sick to the stomach they were so pervy and creepy, they think its ok to do that in public and I was so tempted to go over and say something but the girls were leaving and the men caught me watching them and got embarrassed and stopped....aaaarrrrggggghhhhhh what is wrong with them...your ok you can come out now my soapbox moment is over lol...right now its a normal day today no blog hop so I have made my card using this so so cute little CC Designs Swiss Pixie Rainy Day Birgitta isn't she so sweet sheltering underneath her leaf...I coloured her with distress inks and paper pieced her sweet little dress with some of the lush Prima 6x6" Paper Pad - Fairy Belle papers, this is such a beautiful pad but then which Prima pads aren't lol...the pad and stamp are from Bunny Zoe's Crafts I finished my card with some beautiful purple organza ribbon and bow and a stunning charm I bought a few weeks ago from a local shop...amazing isn't it. The sketch is from Mojo Monday and I'm also entering it for the Saturday Challenge and the Creative Inspirations challenge too...I'm going to have a crafting morning then I'm cooking for my Dad and Phil and making Fajitas...but don't worry I'm not quite domesticated yet lol...whatever your up to today I hope you get time to enjoy the lovely weather
Mina xxx

distress ink colours used
skin - antique linen, frayed burlap, tattered rose
hair - pumice stone
leaf - bundled sage
raindrops - stormy sky, dusty concord
bow - dusty concord

31 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Mina, isn`t she so cute. Beautiful papers you`ve used and i`m loving the butterfly. Another fantastic card. Hugs Val xxx

franzesjoi said...

simply beautiful card, Mina!!! love the butterfly..... :)

debby4000 said...

Awwww this is so cute Mina and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

What a pretty card!
Hugs
Kim
x

tilly said...

very pretty card and the ribbon is so gorgeous! Took Mum to Southport yesterday while it was sunny, but can't move today with pushing the chair!
Tilly

Catherine said...

Cute card, love the butterfly....

Irene said...

So sweet and ooooh the ribbon, a real Mina treat!!!!
If you get our weather you won't need the socks anymore.......it's HOT!!!!!

xx Irene

Doreen said...

Just perfect love the image and gorgeous colours.xxx

Dawn T said...

so pretty. I love how you use the distress inks to colour your images.

rachel said...

Beautiful card Mina - and I love tat charm - its just so pretty! Hugs Rachel xx

Riet said...

So beautiful card Mina,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Colinda said...

She look so pretty!! Love the big butterfly. Enjoy your day, Colinda

My'scardcorner said...

Cute card Mina and the butterfly is fab.Enjoy the sunshine
Myrax

Unknown said...

aw mina she is adorably the cutest......colured to perfection and happy you had a nice day cept for the Builders....dirty gits..im with you on that one id have to look at them in disgust and be sorely tempted to say something ..is it any wonder we try and protect our kids.from what men seem as a bit off a joke...stupid idiots...now whos on her soap box..hugs sassyxxx

Marie-Louise said...

Beautiful. Love the image and the colours. Wonderful papers.

cheryl said...

oh this is so beautiful Hun just love those colours,and that super delish,ribbon finished with that stunning butterfly hugs Cherylxx

Chrissy said...

Such a pretty image Mina, beautiful colouring, love the lush bow and gorgeous butterfly charm.
Fabulous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Exclusively by Mel said...

Hi lovely,
Some Men are the pits!!
Your card is so lovely, the colours are beautiful!
Love that fab butterfly, wow!!
Love,melly. xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Mina
Love your card this purple is gorgeous lush ribbon and charm...
Good for you chum letting those two pieces of sh....t you were watching, our weather is fab isn't it,
SOCKS tee'hee :) you did make me laugh with this one :)
have a lovely day chum...
Hugs Sarah x

heidy said...

Such a cutie Mina!
XXX Heidy

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Aw what a sweetie she is Mina! Love those papers and gorgeous ribbon! Hugs Susan x

Tammy said...

I agree with you Mina, image what they do in private! Gorgeous card, love the pretty colors and paper you used. The image is positively adorable!

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow, this is just so beautiful.
Hugs
Desíre
DS4J DT Member
Doing Life

Unknown said...

Stunning card Mina and such a cutie patootie beautiful colours used but then again your cards are always stunning, isnt this weather fantastic barbi tonite.
Chris x

coops said...

so stunning mina.i love the lush colours and butterfly and gorgeous sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Sonia said...

Gorgeous card Mina! Beautiful sweet image and you use one of my favorite colour(the other is pink):)
Hugs,
Sonia

June Nelson said...

Oh Mina its so beautiful and love the purples and lilacs, that butter fly is magnificent hunnie, we eventually have the beautiful sunshine here too isnt it lovely, take care huggis June xxxx

downrightcrafty said...

just gorgeous, thank you for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Mau xx said...

This is gorgeous Mina, I have this adorable image too.....lol I inked her two nights ago and she awaits a colouring session over the weekend :)
Love your papers and the charm is wonderful xxxx
Hugs M xx

Jackie said...

What a delightful card, I love that flutterby :o)
Jackie xx

Julie said...

I love your rants Mina,it's good to know I'm not the only one!!!
Love this beauty the way your image is over the edge looks perfect! X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...