Thursday, May 24, 2012

MO'S DREAMTEAM BLOG HOP WINNER IS.....

me again to disturb your evening lol...its time to announce our winners of our monthly blog hop for Mo's Dreamteam...this month is my and the lovely Jaks turn to chose and my Random thingy says its No 25..........

and that is one of lives sweethearts


Congratulations Myra...could you make sure you have registered in the NEW shop www.mosdigitalpencil.com then contact Mo at mo@mosdigitalpencil.com with your full name so she can find your account and set you up with your prize
Don't worry if you didn't win this time you have another two chances at the next hop
Mina xxx

1 comment:

My'scardcorner said...

Oh My how lucky Im I certainly never thought about winning but thank you..x
Myrax

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...