Thursday, May 31, 2012

I want a pink spotty balloon too...

Good morning everyone I hope your all well and happy...hooray thank you Mr Blogger I have my photos back at the right size again...wow what a difference in the weather yesterday, we had rain, clouds and even a real pea soup fog last night...I always find fog creepy, I think it goes back to the days of Hammer horror films when all the baddies came out of the fog lol...I have great fun playing away in my craft room yesterday but then was hopping mad last night as I wanted to blog hop and couldn't get online at all...this is becoming a pain in the bum now, I keep wondering if its worth moving isp's before we find a new house or just bear with it until then...of course I could be minus a front window and a laptop by then lol, anyway I gave up trying after a couple of hours and had an early night instead...but while I was in my craft room I was having a bit of a rummage and found this sheet of lush paper (the stripe is the back of it) and just knew exactly which image I would use for it...it had to be I Heart You from Mo's Digital Pencil...I know it sounds strange but I really love colouring white, well I don't exactly colour white I colour the shadows, oh well you know what I mean don't you...I love how you can bring something to life just with a bit of shading and a teeny bit of colour on the cheeks and ears...well I hope I brought it to life anyway, I used distress inks for her and paper pieced her balloon...oh btw the paper is from Rayher and is called Spots & Stripes (now that name didn't take much imagination did it lol)...the fab sketch is from The Sweet Stop and I'm also entering it for the Digi Doodle Shop challenge too...I'm off to Town this morning for a much needed haircut and then I need a pair of shoes to go with a dress I had forgotten I had until I was searching for a t shirt in my wardrobe...whatever your up to today have a brilliant one
Mina xxx

distress ink colours used
elephant shading - pumice stone, spun sugar
skirt - ripe persimmon, barm door

28 comments:

Catherine said...

This is so cute and I love all the pink papers....

Doreen said...

Gorgeous work Mina ,love the image you have used,great design.xxx

Jackie said...

Fabulous card, very cute image :o)
Jackie xx

Desire Fourie said...

Just so beautiful and creative.
Hugs
Desíre
DS4J DT Member
Doing Life

Renkata said...

Hi Mina,
wow this is so cute. The papers are adorable.

Chrissy said...

Very cute card Mina, love the image, I love elephants, gorgeous pink papers, and her little tutu is so precious...lol..so cute.

Luv CHRISSYxx

debby4000 said...

Oh what adorable, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

So gorgeous card,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sue said...

awwww this is so lovely, the image is adorable and I love those pretty colours.

Sue

Naomi Johnson said...

Soo cute - what a sweet image and the papers are perfect. Enjoy shoe shopping! I love shoes, I just struggle to find ones that fit :(

My'scardcorner said...

That is so cute Mina must say I am more and more tempted with that image everytime Isee a card with it. Enjoy your shop supermarket for me but a put lunch after and a visit to the gardening centre so one compensates the other.
Myrax

tilly said...

really cute elephant from Mo and beautifully coloured. I hope you find some shoes.... I have funny feet and hate shoe shopping!rain here this morning
Tilly

heidy said...

Too cute Mina,this really brings a big smile on my face!!
XXX Heidy

Colinda said...

What a cutie pie!! You brought her to live! And when i clean up my craft room i'm always richer than i think. I've got so many beautiful papers that i didn't use.
Enjoy your day, Colinda

Irene said...

So sweet with all the pink and look at that ruffled skirt, adorable Mina!! I just saw a gorgeous card on Bunny Zoe but not on your blog....later today maybe???

Hugs, Irene

Tammy said...

Such a precious image and I love how you've paired it with great papers! Fantastic coloring as always!

Crea Astrid said...

What a beauty. So sweet. Lovely stamp.

Hugs Astrid.
http://creaastrid.blogspot.com/

Lisa Jane said...

Oh this is toooooo cute!
Lisa x

Lau W said...

Ooooh lovely card, so pink !!! love that !!! The image is so adorable, and your paper is superb !
xxx

Carla S. said...

This is adorable, Mina! Love the color combo and dotted paper! Wonderful coloring of the darling ellie! Hope you're having a nice day!

Renee B. said...

Adorable Mina!
Hugs,
Renee

Mau xx said...

So sweet Mina, what a fab image and love the papers and the button.
I want a spotty balloon too :)
huge hugs Mau xx

coops said...

so gorgeous mina,i love the paper and the little elephant is really cute ;D

xx coops xx

Sasha said...

Very, very cute! Delicately coloured and I love your paper pieced balloon x

Kara Lynne said...

That elephant is absolutely precious, and yes, with your coloring, she certainly comes to life! You are so right, those papers are perfect with her.

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and love the image --my daughter hates the fog too reminds her of the film by the same name,must admit though it is very eerie especially when you can hear the fog buzzers which we are pretty near!!!
carol x

mags said...

This is so cute Mina. The image is adorable and love the colours and papers. Hope your shopping trip and hair cut went okay.
Mags
x

Grenouille Greetings said...

And you colour white so beautifully! Fab fun papers and balloon. Love your big button too. You might want a spotty balloon but I'm torn between wanting the tutu or the elephant herself! Sorry I haven't been by. I've been away again and I've been whacked! I will try and read all your recent posts before bed though! Hugs, Lesley

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...