Tuesday, May 29, 2012

oops I almost forgot...


Hi everyone me again and oops I almost forgot to show you this card for today...some of the DT at Bunny Zoe's Crafts were asked to be GDT's over at Party Time Tuesday's Anything Goes challenge and I made a card for it...this amazingly beautiful little sweetie is Whimsy Cinnamon Sugar, isn't she so beautiful, I coloured her with distress inks and teamed her up with these lush Cosmo Cricket 6" x 6" Mini Deck - Baby Jane, the colours in this pad are so gorgeous and perfect for summer...I finished my card with some fab red gingham ribbon and Wooden Ornaments - Alphabet for the sentiment...I coloured them with Red Barn distress inks to match the papers...I'm entering this into the Willow Sketchie challenge, Craft Your Days Away challenge and Creative Craft challenge...right that's me for today (I promise no more honestly lol), have a wonderful night and if you can pop on over to the Part Time Tuesday challenge (just click on the logo at the top of the page) to see what the rest of the team came up with
Mina xxx
p.s. Im having problems resizing my photos are any of you having the same problem tonight?

26 comments:

arjette said...

Woowwww Mina, awesome!!!! It's such a cute image, really beautiful!!!

gr. arjette.

Lisa Jane said...

Oh she is gorgeous .. love the colours
Lisa x

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Mina, What a gorgeous card!

mags said...

Gorgeous card Mina. Love the image and the super colour combo.
Mags
x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Just catching up and I do hope you find the poor cat's home soon. Can't bear to think of it homeless. Gorgeous card below, havne't used her for ages and this one is beautiful too. Love the colours and sucha cutie.

chrilvian said...

wowww really sweet

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Mina! Love the design and the darling image! Wonderful coloring and fantastic details!

Tammy said...

Precious card and image! Love how you've colored it, just perfectly as always!

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Mina..love the image, a real beauty, gorgeous colouring, love the red...
I have trouble with everything on blogger...cant help sorry,..mind you, he is behaving today..

Luv CHRISSYxxx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

What a cutie Mina! I absolutely love the fun colours and the gorgeous layout. The red is so striking! :)

Ann said...

Hi Mina, aww, she is so cute, and I love how you did her in red and white. Just adorable.

heidy said...

Fabolous card Mina!
XXX Heidy

Jessica said...

What a cutie!! Stunning card again Mina!!

Hugssss

Jessicaxx

June Nelson said...

Wow Mina shes gorgeous me darlin love this its beautiful xxxxxxxxxxx

Turtle In The Sand said...

Oh I do like this red and white card. Everything about it is cute. Sorry about the cat. I know it is breaking your heart. Hope the owner turns up soon. How did your daughter like her present? I can't believe your husband would clean up. You are beyond lucky. NO chance of that happening in my house lol. Take care Mina.

Jackie said...

What a gorgeous card and such a pretty image :o)
Jackie xx

Sandy said...

Love the sweet little cutie from Whimsy - fab design, a delightful card,
Sandy

My'scardcorner said...

Thats lovely Mina cute image and love how youve coordinated her dress colour with the backing paper nice touch works well enjoy your day cooler here.
Myrax

Christine L said...

She's just supercute Mina.... your card is fab!

Hugs
Christine x

tilly said...

I love the face on this little cutie,the papers suit her so well
Tilly

Riet said...

So wonderful card Mina.

Hugs Riet.xx

Anne-Marie said...

What a gorgeous card, the image is beautifully coloured in.

Thank you for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge.

Anne-Marie x x

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful card Mina!

NancyD said...

Two very cute cupcakes and a wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges. NancyD

Carly said...

awwwww so sweet! I love the image and the way you have put this card together ... Very beautiful.

Thank you so much for sharing your Red, White & Blue card with us over at Creative Craft Challenges.

xoxox Carly

Grenouille Greetings said...

Wow this is gorgeous! Love this image and your red and white coour scheme! Hugs, Lesley

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...