Friday, September 28, 2012

a gift...

Good morning everyone...I forgot to tell you when we went on our girlie shopping trip a few weeks back when I got home Phil had painted every pick of wood in the hall...wow now that's good going or the trip was a lot longer than I had intended lol...now 5 hours for three woman shopping for a wedding isn't bad going I think how about you, mind we didn't even have time to stop for a coffee, although my Niece did manage to grab a huge bag of candy floss which we all ended up sharing...I managed to leave my umbrella in a shop and my Daughter nipped back to get it for me and while she was away I managed to lose a bag with her new burgundy coloured jeans in it...panic on hunting about town to see if we could find it and when we didn't I said I would buy her another pair so we headed back to the shop to find when we arrived some lovely kind woman had found the bag in the street and handed it into the shop, which really restored my faith in human nature...what a lovely thing to do isn't it...right now onto my card for today which is using this new stamps from The Greeting Farm...she is called TGF Anya Celebrates and is perfect for any gift giving occasion don't you think...I coloured her with distress inks and paper pieced the gift and used the Glitz 6x6" Paper Pack - Hello Friend for her...this pad is full of soft soft colours...the sentiment is from the same stamp sheet and I finished with a sprinkling of the lush roses from the Flat Back Rose Cabochons - Mixed Bag for embellishments, these are so pretty and cute...everything I used on my card is from Bunny Zoe's Crafts...well that's me for another day...whatever your up to today have a wonderful day full of gifts and roses
Mina xxx

distress ink colours used
skin - antique linen, frayed burlap, tattered rose
hair - antique linen
clothes - antique linen, spun sugar

21 comments:

Janine - Ellabella said...

Ohhh wow what a sweet card, love all the little flowers. Greetings Janine

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Very pretty card Mina! These little flowers are so sweet! Have a great weekend. hugs, Helena

ellyscard creatief said...

Very beauteful card,love the littje flowers.
Gr Elly

Chrissy said...

How gorgeous Mina, beautiful colours and love the image she is so lovely.

luv CHRISSYxx

Natka said...

Good morning Mina!
The card is soft and beautiful, nice image - I like it!

Debbie said...

See there are some good people out there.Glad you got them back.Gorgeous image and beautiful papers and roses.Great sentiment too.Hugs Debbie x

My'scardcorner said...

This is so dainty and pretty Mina
Myrax

My'scardcorner said...

This is so dainty and pretty Mina
Myrax

Mojca said...

Oh such a pretty card. Great image and love the little flowers. Hugs! Mojca

rachel said...

beautiful image Mina and such a lovely card - so pretty xx

heidy said...

What a lovely card Mina!!
XXX Heidy

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

coops said...

so gorgeous mina.i love the image and stunning pretty colours and design :D

xx coops xx

cebelica said...

What a beautiful card! Fab design and great image. Hugs! xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Mina just love the image and fabulous colour's have a lovely weekend
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Sonia said...

Gorgeous card, I adore pastel colors and This lovely image:) Wonderful sentiment:)
Happy weekend:)
Sonia

Irene said...

Sweet card Mina and shopping with you and the girls sounds like chaos lol!!!!
Welcome home in BRRRRRRRRRRR northern Europe (we were in shock after 6 gorgeous days in Rome!!).

xx Irene

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a beautiful card Mina, gorgeous!
Hugs Jacqueline

Grenouille Greetings said...

A beautiful card, Mina, and a tale to lift one's heart! There are still lovely people in the world! Hugs, Lesley

loulou said...

What a gorgeous card. Your distress ink shading is so beautiful. cheers Linda

XxJULESxX said...

Sweet and very pretty Mina!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...