Sunday, September 23, 2012

surfs up dude...

Good morning everyone, how are you all doing?...I hope your all well and happy and keeping yourself safe and sound until I get back...when we go away usually we hire a car and drive around making sure we miss nothing but this time, we are going to do nothing at all except lie around the pool and out to eat...I think that's energetic enough don't you...so no surfing, well not for my anyway although Phil does like to go snorkeling around the rocks and hes like a kid, only coming back when his fingers are pruned lol...my card for today is using a freebie I got ages ago...hes a fab Teddy Bo image of course and I coloured him with distress inks to match this fabulous My Minds Eye Lil' Robots papers...I love that range of papers don't you, they are just perfect for boys cards...I finished with some lush blue gingham ribbon and loads of buttons...the sketch is from Mojo Monday...right that's me for today whatever your up to today have a brilliant one and no surfing now lol
Mina xxx

distress ink colours used
teddy bo - frayed burlap, antique linen, spun sugar
outfit - wild honey, stormy sky, shabby shutters
surf board - ahbby shutters
sea - stormy sky, tumbled glass, shabby shutters

15 comments:

Chrissy said...

Superb Mina, love the bright zesty colours, the buttons and gorgeous Teddy Bo..

Luv CHRISSYxx

ellyscard creatief said...

Lovely card and beautiful colours.Gr Elly

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Mina.

Hugs Riet.xx

My'scardcorner said...

Brilliant bosys card Mina hope you are enjoying lying in the sun.You lucky lady mind I was in the grden yesterday as we had some sun.
Myrax

Grenouille Greetings said...

Beautifully bright and so cool! Enjoy your holiday Mina! Hugs, Lesley

mags said...

Super card Mina. Great image and love the colours used.
Mags
x

Pink Dandelion said...

Super card Mina, lovely bright colours and smashing image. Debs xx

heidy said...

Fab card Mina,hope you have a good time!!
XXX Heidy

Mojca said...

Oh wow this is really pretty Mina. I love the colors and it looks like the Daddy is having such fun on the waves. Hugs! Mojca

Renee B. said...

Enjoy lying around that pool...we had SNOW here on Friday!!!
Great card; love the bright colors!
Hugs, Renee

coops said...

love this mina.stunning fun image and your bright colours are fantastic ;D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card !
Lovely colours.

rachel said...

great image - fab colours and buttons! Hugs Rachel xx

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Brilliant - card - love the fab use of the buttons xx

Denise Goeldner said...

Stunning card the colours are great Hugs Denise xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...