Sunday, September 30, 2012

we have a winner...

 Hi everyone sorry I'm so late I have spent most of today sleeping and catching up with our Daughter, who luckily cooked us a lush dinner...I wish I could have eaten it as it smelt amazing...I haven't been feeling too good, upset tum probably something I ate or over tiredness...but I have something to show you tomorrow so all will be back to normal...but for tonight at least we have a winner for this months Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly candy...don't worry if you didn't win this month as there will be more to come
So who's our winner this month...Mr Random thingy says its No 10
and that is.......................
huge congratulations Astrid, could you please email me your address and I will send it on to Nikki so you can get your prize asap...right I'm off to bed to nurse my poorly tum so will speak to you all tomorrow
Mina xxx

5 comments:

Lucy Patrick said...

Hope you feel better soon, Mina
XOX Lucy

Maris said...

hi Mina, how are you dear, and yesss thas my sister hihi congrats sis xx

Ea Christiansen said...

Hope you'll feel better soon Mina.
Congrats to the winner.
Hugz
Ea

Renee B. said...

Welcome home Mina...hope your feeling better soon!
Congrats to Astrid!
Hugs, Renee

Debbie said...

Well done Astrid.Thanks again Mina.Hugs Debbie x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...