Wednesday, September 19, 2012

summer, winter...now time for a touch of spring...

Good morning everyone I hope your all well and having a brilliant week...I forgot to tell you yesterday I was sitting on my sofa in my craftroom the other day with my ipod and really getting into the Prodigy (yes I know I have weird taste in music, my ipod has Dean Martin, Adelle, The Prodigy, Ricky martin, Lady Gag, Black Eyed Peas, Alex Claire and loads of other so you can see I like a good mix lol)...anyway Phil opened the door and popped his head around the door giggling away to himself...apparently I had really been getting into the Prodigy and had been singing at the top of my voice, which is not good if you heard my voice...Phil said he had come up to see what I was screaming at and had realised I was (trying) to sing...cheek eh lol...right now onto my card for today which is for our new Challenge at Crafts & Me Challenge, this week its our lovely Alyces choice and she chose roses...I used this stunning Hannah Lynn digi for mine shes called Daffodil Springs, isn't she beautiful, I coloured her with distress inks and used the stunning My Mind's Eye The sweetest thing/Bluebell papers from Bunny Zoe's Crafts with her, the colours are just perfect for her aren't they...I finished with a fab yellow gingham bow and a few Prima Roses...the sketch is another from Mojo Monday...that's me for today, I'm hopefully lying in the sun today which is what I intend to do for the next week at least, shattered...whatever your up to today when you have time dont forget to pop on over to the Crafts and Me challenge to see what the rest of the girls made for the challenge, so much talent...have a brilliant one
Mina xxx

distress ink colours used
skin - antique linen, frayed burlap, tattered rose
hair - pumice stone
outfit - stormy sky, tumbled glass
daffodils - scattered straw, shabby stutters

16 comments:

Maris said...

great Mina lovely creation

Kim said...

gorgeous card Mina, stunning image!
Kim x

My'scardcorner said...

Lovely image and youve used her beautifully Mina. Plenty of sun cream mind enjoy your hols
MYrax

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!

Sue said...

Lovely card and image Mina,hope you are getting lots of sun.
Sue xx

Janette said...

Fab card Mina.xx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful image Mina and fabulous colouring..gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Mojca said...

Ohhhhh you make me laugh every time I come to look what are you up to. I really can imagen how you are rocking to the Prodigy :))) Your cadr is gorgeous as always. Really love the soft colors and the beautiful image. Hugs! Mojca

ellyscard creatief said...

Hele mooie frisse kaart.
Gr, elly

Pink Dandelion said...

absolutely gorgeous card. Love the colour palette. Debs xx

heidy said...

Haha I do the same lol!!
Love your gorgeous card Mina!!
XXX Heidy

Unknown said...

So pretty Mina, love your card! HUgs FRea

mags said...

A beautiful card Mina. Lovely image and colours.
Mags
x

coops said...

so beautiful mina.i love your colours and really stunning image :D

xx coops xx

Sonia said...

Lovely lovely lovely Mina:) And gorgeous image:)
Big hug,
Sonia

Turtle In The Sand said...

Singing makes your heart smile. Keep on singing Mina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...