Sunday, September 02, 2012

WE HAVE A WINNER...

Hi everyone me again, this time to announce the paper candy winner and dont worry if you didnt win this time theres my new candy starting tomorrow...ok now firstly onto the winner..................................
drum roll please.................................
Mr Random says its no 21
and that is

DOTTY JO

huge congratulations Dotty could you please email me your address so I can get your papers into the post for you
now my new candy will start tomorrow, its a goodie and something I know I lot of you love and wouldnt be without...so speak to you tomorrow morning at 7am
Mina xxx

6 comments:

Sue said...

Congrats to Dotty Jo!!

I hope you have a good evening Mina

Hugs Sue

Vivi Morais said...

Congrats, Dotty Jo!!

Thanks, Mina, for more one chance!! I'll be back here tomorow.

Have a nice week!!

Dotty Jo said...

Oh thats me! What a lovely surprise, thank you so much Mina, Jo x

Aunty Sue said...

Well done Dotty enjoy

Hlora said...

Congratulations to Dotty !

ChrisAndCat said...

Well done dotty! And thank you for the draw too, Mina.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...