Thursday, September 27, 2012

now theres an idea...

Good morning everyone, yes I'm still hanging around like a bad smell lol...our holiday is nearly over and we will be home in a few days...I bet the time has just whizzed by...I wanted to show you this image today as I love it...its from Rick St Dennis and again was from a set so haven't a clue of the name and even worse I have a clue what make are the paper...I'm just a font of knowledge today aren't I lol....well I finished it with a metal flower from Prima so at least I know that...so no waffling on today as I haven't much to inform you about although heres an idea what about grapes for my hair instead of a hot now that would be a sight to behold wouldnt it lol...whatever your up to today have a brilliant one
Mina xxx

distress ink colours used
skin - antique linen, frayed burlap, tattered rose
hair - frayed butlap
outfit - stormy sky, shabby shutter
grapes - shabby shutters, peeled paint, crushed olive

8 comments:

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Mina,beautiful coloring and such a fabulous flower..

Luv CHRISSYxx

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful card , lovely colours and paper.
Gr, Elly

My'scardcorner said...

Just beautiful Mina love everything about it the image the papers the bow and the flower.
Myrax

Mojca said...

Ohhhh I love the image and beautiful colors. Such great embellishment too. Hugs! Mojca

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Mina. Donna x

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Mina! Love the papers and the unique image! Wonderful coloring, as always! Enjoy the remainder or your holiday!

coops said...

so stunning mina.the image is beautiful and i love your gorgeous colours :D

xx coops xx

Sonia said...

Wow,what a beautiful image perfect coloured:)
And lovely papers:)
Hugs,
Sonia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...