Monday, September 24, 2012

dancy like nobodys watching...

LinkGood morning everyone...no waffling today just straight onto my card using this fantastically beautiful image from Mo's Digital Pencil...let me introduce you to Odette, now we all know only Mo could draw that face, look at those little cheeks they were just meant for kissing weren't they...I coloured her with distress inks and used a half sheet of paper from Cosmo Cricket's De Lovely range, this is called DeLirious...I finished my card with a huge pink stripped bow, a charm and a few little pearls...sorry its a short post today but I'm shattered tonight...too much work and still getting stuff ready with I'm posting this too...whatever your up to today have a great one and don't forget to dance like nobody's watching
Mina xxx

distress ink colours used
skin - antique linen, frayed burlap, tattered rose
hair - frayed burlap
outfit - pumice stone, spun sugar, bundled sage

20 comments:

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, adorable card Mina.
luv
Debby

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful card ,very nice paper.
Gr Elly

tilly said...

she is just so gorgeous and adorable, hope the holiday is restful
Tilly

Squirrel x said...

Simply gorgeous hun, love it! Hugs Sxx

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is just too cute
Lisa x

Chrissy said...

Adorable card Mina..she is gorgeous.Love the bow too..

luv CHRISSYxx

My'scardcorner said...

This is such a sweet image mIna and youve use her beautifully.Such a pretty card
Myrax

Vivi Morais said...

I loved... and yhis paper is fantastic!! Congrats!!!
Vivi Morais

Carla S. said...

She's gorgeous, Mina! Wonderful paper, too!

Mojca said...

Ohhhhhh what a great card Mina! I just love the papers and the big big bow. Hugs! Mojca

cebelica said...

Beautiful card! I like the sweet image and the colorful papers. And the bow is a great finishing touch. Hugs! xx

coops said...

so gorgeous mina.i love your stripey bow and the image is really sweet :D

xx coops xx

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Adoable, she is so lovely, wonderful card!
Hugs Jacqueline

Adriana said...

She's a beauty!

Cathy -Mercieschild said...

Love this card and this image, what an awesome job you have done. I have to have this image, it is my great granddaughter all over again. My Mo's digital image folder is getting too full LOL Thank you for sharing hugs, Cathy K

mags said...

A really lovely card Mina and such a cute image.
Mags
x

Sonia said...

Adorable card and sweet image:) Beautiful papers too:)
Hugs,
Sonia

Grenouille Greetings said...

Your colouring of this image, Mina, is truly exquisite! A Fabulous card! hug, Lesley

Desire Fourie said...

Mina this is so beautifully designed. Loving your creative style. Wishing you a fab Tuesday.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

ribenaruby said...

Cute image Mina, fabulously coloured! Ruby x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...