Tuesday, September 18, 2012

from one extreme to the other...

Good morning everyone how are you all doing, I'm here but not here if you know what I mean, we left in the very very early hours of this morning, I mean so early it was nearly yesterday lol...who on earth thinks up the ideas of flight at that time of morning...I'm sure I was running around like a headless chicken because we were nowhere near ready to go...I have a post every day as normal but of course not entering any challenges or anything...for my card for today I have gone from a summer image yesterday to the other extreme...this is one of the new Christmas digis from Funky Kits, I'm loving these aren't you...they are fabulous to colour too...this little cutie is called A Gift For You and I coloured him with my usual distress inks...the fabulously yummy papers are from an old kit from My Minds Eye I think...that's what happens when you try to use up some half sheets, some don't have the info strip on them...I finished with some lush ribbons and a stamped sentiment from the Warm Winter Wishes sentiment set from Crafty Inspirations that are being stocked by Funky Kits now...perfect for all your Christmas wishes...right that's me for today, wish us luck that we fall asleep on the right flight and don't get taken to somewhere like Alaska instead of Majorca lol...whatever your up to today have a brilliant one
Mina xxx

distress ink colours used
skin - antique linen, frayed burlap, tattered rose
hair - frayed burlap
trousers - pumice stone
sweater and hat - iced spruce
shoes - iced spruce, frayed burlap
gift - pumice stone, iced spruce, frayed burlap
tree - evergreen bough, fired earth

15 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Mina,love the image and design.
Sue x

Jackie said...

A wonderful card Mina, have a lovely holiday :o)
Jackie xx

Colinda said...

He's so sweet!! Great card, love the colouring of the bows and beautiful ribbon! Have a nice day, Colinda

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Mina, adorable image.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Kim said...

such a cute christmas card! have a great break!
Kim x

Lisa Jane said...

awww - so cute .. have a fabulous holiday
Lisa x

Maris said...

hi Mina, lovely card, and have a great holiday xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, I love the image and your colouring is so beautiful.
I hope you have a fabulous holiday

Hugs Sue

coops said...

so stunning mina.gorgeous colour combo and i love the sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Eret said...

Very beautiful card Mina. If I would visit your blog first time, I would had hard time to belive that you colored the image yourself :) I'm not surprised to see that the coloring is absolutely amazing but I am stunned again. Your coloring skills are truly fantastic!

Lau W said...

Superb card Mina ! Lovely details, love the ribbon ! This image is really cute !
xxx

A Casa di Ale said...

CIAO MINA CARINISSIMO IL TIMBRO CHE HAI USATO E BELLI I COLORI

CIAO DA ALE

caroline said...

a gorgeous card as always Mina, love the image and the colours you have used

caroline x

Mojca said...

Oh waw Mina this is such a pretty card. Hope you are already enjoying your holiday. Hugs! Mojca

Julie said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Mina!! The colours are just wonderful!! Juliexx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...