Saturday, September 22, 2012

every girl needs a feather in her hat

Good morning everyone what did you get up to this week while I was away, bet some of you didn't even notice I had gone lol...isn't technology fantastic...I love technology and gadgets don't you...I'm the geek in our house and I'm sure Phil thinks I'm a freak because I love the manuals that come with them lol...my card for today is using this stunning image from a sheet of digis by Rick St Dennis...its such a stunning vintage image isn't it...I don't know its name because its from a set...oh that reminds me I forgot to tell you I tried a fascinator on when we were dress shopping it just looked ridiculous...like something had landed on the side of my head and I had forgotten to get it off....anyway back to my card...I coloured the image really softly with my distress inks as always and teamed it up with the lush Prima-Fairy Bella, its from Bunny Zoes crafts but I think its out of stock atm...I finished my card with a couple of pins and a fabulous ribbon bow...I wonder do I have to wear a hat for the wedding if not it would save me some hat hair moments wouldn't it lol...whatever your up to I hope you have a fantastic Saturday
Mina xxx

distress ink colours used
hats - milled lavender, stormy skies, shabby shutters, scattered straw
hat box - milled lavender, shabby shutters
stands - frayed burlap

20 comments:

Anne said...

Absolutely love that image Mina. Perfectly coloured as always too.
Would one of these gorgeous hats not do ya lol
Anne x

Mummylade said...

you'd look stunning in a hat like the ones on the image =)

Chrissy said...

Very elegant and classy Mina..

Luv CHRISSYxx

tilly said...

lovely vintage image, pretty hats
Tilly

Sue said...

This is stunning Mina, I love the vintage image and the soft colours

Sue

Astrid said...

Wowww Mina, this card is absolutely stunning, lovely papers and image !!

hugs Astrid

ellyscard creatief said...

Very nice card. Gr Elly

heidy said...

Oh what a beauty Mina!!
XXX Heidy

arjette said...

Woowww Mina, this looks sooooo beautiful!!! Awesome!!

gr. arjette.

My'scardcorner said...

Pretty card Mina
Myrax

My'scardcorner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
My'scardcorner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mojca said...

Waw what a pretty and magical cars. Love it. Hugs! Mojca

Frouwke said...

Prachtig kaartje!
grts
frouwke

Kat said...

Gorgeous Mina. These hats are beautiful and I love the soft colours you've used.

Kat xx

coops said...

so beautiful mina.your papers and colours are lush and i love the pretty image :D

xx coops xx

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Mina. So soft and delicate and just truly beautiful.
Hugs Sharon. x

Grenouille Greetings said...

Lovely hats, bow, pins and papers! Hugs, Lesley

Vicky said...

Simply gorgeous hun...and loving the layout too...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Debbie said...

Simply stunning dearie.Love the softness of the papers and ribbon.Gorgeous image.Hope you're having a fun time away.Hugs Debbie x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...