Saturday, September 29, 2012

up, up and away home...

Good morning everyone...well we should be on our way home or even have arrived by the time you read this...another unearthly houred flight time (is houred even a word lol), I think a little fella in a bad mood sits in a room somewhere wondering who he can send on early morning flight and if you tick him off then heaven help you lol...well I don't think I did too bad keeping up with my posts while I was away do you...although I'm sure there was loads of spelling and grammar mistakes along the way but what a spelling mistake between friends...did you miss me, bet you didn't lol...I think Phil secretly thinks I'm nuts posting all these cards for while I'm away, he thinks I'm talking to a computer but hes wrong, my friends are stashed inside it lol...anyway onto my last scheduled post card I will be back irl tomorrow...this sweet little image is a freebie I think from Sylia Zet at Wee Stamps, I think it came along with a digi order I placed ages ago, when Im going away I always have a hunt in my digi file to see what I haven't used and this cutie was one of them...I used distress inks and some of the Prima 6x6" Paper Pad - Doodle Deux from Bunny Zoe's Crafts for the papers...Prima pads are usually really muted and soft but this one is fantastically bright and colourful...lush pad...I finished with some ribbons including a pretty little gingham bow and a sentiment cut from the same pad...right that's its from the virtual me, I will speak to you in person tomorrow so until then have a wonderful day everyone
Mina xxx

distress ink colours used
kitty - pumice stone, spun sugar
flower pot - iced spruce, wild honey
flowers - fired brick, victorian velvet, shabby shutters, wild honey
balloons - victorian velvet, iced spruce

20 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card Mina, Love the quirky simplicity, lou x

Chrissy said...

Glad to have you nearly here Mina..lol..another super cute card,very, very sweet...

luv CHRISSYxx

debby4000 said...

Absolutely love your card.
luv
Debby

ellyscard creatief said...

Great card, love the image. Gr Elly

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Mina,I love the image and the papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

heidy said...

To cute Mina,hope your flidht went well!!
XXX Heidy

My'scardcorner said...

Sucha a cute card Mina. Hope your flight was on time and you are safely backhome well refreshed .
Myrax

Sue said...

Oh what a cutie.Fab paper.Hope you got home safe and well rested.
Sorry I have been mia.Nasty appendix got me.
Hugs Sue x

Grenouille Greetings said...

Love your funky papers Mina with this sweet little kitty! Did she make you sneeze? Hugs, Lesley

Mojca said...

Ohhhh such a cute image and a wonderful card! Hope your flight was ok. Hugs! Mojca

coops said...

so gorgeous mina.i love your lush paper and really sweet image.
wishing you a safe journey home.

xx coops xx

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

So cute image and lovely card. hugs, Helena

Irene said...

Sweet image and cute card Mina! Hope you had a fab holiday!!

xx Irene

Sharon said...

Hope you have had a wonderful time away. Such a really sweet image Mina and the papers are gorgeous.
Hugs Sharon. x

crafty-stamper said...

cute card and image and love your DP you did better than me I cannot get my schedule to work
Carol x

belldoubleyou said...

This card. Is so cute.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What an adorable image and hope you had a great time.

arjette said...

Oohhh it's sooooo cute!!! What a little addorable kitty!!!

gr. arjette.

Colinda said...

Ohhh, this is so cute!! Welcome home, hope you had a great time, Colinda

XxJULESxX said...

Oooh! Mina very cute and gorgeous! glad you had A great time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...